We are excited to bring you a super-indulgent cookie recipe from Kuwait. This fully loaded crumble cookie recipe is brought to you by Ms Rachel Lopez, an amateur cook and baker who enjoys cooking for her friends and family.
She is an enterprising, young lady who works as an office assistant-administrator and a part-time invigilator at the British council. Apart from her day job, she also exhibits her painting in art shows and exhibitions locally. When she is not working or painting, she plans, hosts events like baby showers and anniversaries. As if this wasn’t enough, she enjoys cooking and baking in her spare time.
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Baking Time: 10 – 12 Minutes
- Serves: 10 – 12
- Butter: 1 Cup
- Brown sugar: 1 Cup
- Vanilla extract: 3 tsp
- Egg, large: 1
- Plain flour: 3 Cups
- Cocoa powder: 3 Cups
- Baking powder: 2 tsp
- Dark chocolate chip cookies: 1 Cup
- Peanut butter chips: 1 Cup
- Marshmallows: 2 Cups
- Milk: 2-3 Tbsp
- Hershey’s Dark chocolate chopped: 2 Cups
- Assorted chocolates and candies of your choice: 2 Cups
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, brown sugar and chocolate together over low heat till all the chocolate chunks have dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, roughly combine the flour, baking powder and vanilla essence along with an egg. Top this off with the previously made chocolate mixture.
- Add the cocoa powder to the bowl and mix well to form a grainy dough. To this add the milk; mix well again.
- Now for the fun part, in a separate bowl mix together chocolates and candies of your choice and add the chocolate cookie dough to it along with the marshmallows as well as the chocolate chips. Mix it up to form a lumpy dough.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and keep aside.
- Take one to two tbsp of dough in your hand and roll it into small balls. Place it on a baking tray pressing gently on the top to slightly flatten the ball. Remember to leave ample space in between each ball to have room for all to expand while baking.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake at 180 degree Celsius for 10-12 minutes only.
- Remove the tray from the oven and allow the cookies to rest before handling them.
- Serve them with a warm glass of milk or have them as is.
Did you enjoy this quick & fun recipe? Follow us for more!
For more recipes subscribe to our newsletter..
World Food Day: How To Minimise Food Wastage
16th of October is celebrated as ‘World Food Day’. Why not celebrate it everyday? – This year, The World Food Programme was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. In doing so the hunger parity around the world has been brought into focus, and Hunger has been identified as a human right violation. Read more on how…
Know your Mushrooms
Mushrooms are fungi that we consumer in so many delicious recipes. Know what mushrooms are good to consume and how to identify rotten mushrooms. Follow the link for more information…
Top Foods To Battle Them Rainy Blues
Know what to eat during which season and stay healthy all year round. Our bodies acclimatise internally during every natural season, to help our bodies adjust to the change more optimally it is important to consume fresh and seasonal produce, read more…